Tuesday 23 August 2011

Earthquake from Virginia USA is felt in Canada

just couldn't believe it.... sitting here listening to scanner and watching t.v. when all of a sudden my computer almost falls off table, the recliner rocking chair i'm sitting in starts moving... hmmm what was going thru my mind??? i thought someone was in the room with me until i realized nope he's upstairs getting ready for work and my puppy was outside so then i go upstairs and he says to me... ok so i wasn't the only one that felt it .... u did too... right away i turn the news on and sure enough.... came all the way from Virginia and was felt all over... UNBELIEVABLE.... share u'r opinions with me as i did with u.... WHAT DID U FEEL AND HOW DID U FEEL cuz i felt might weird after the fact but i'm ok now.. lol hope everyone is ok and can't wait to hear what others felt and experienced.... take the time to also click on the ads to see what else is available to u for u'r reading enjoyment.... thanx everyone xox <3

No comments:

Post a Comment